Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GOJU AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT

I would like to send my respects to all my brothers who travel east. Remembering that dojos are the free mason organizations of the martial arts, we must remember our responsibilities to our service to society.

Last July, I retired from my teaching career and became an associate partner of BRI'ON'X - PARTNERS IN PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNATIONAL - "IT'S HOW THE WORD GETS OUT". For information please go to: www.myspace.com/brionx . Right now, BrionX is involve in a civil action against the City of Danbury, Connecticut and the Danbury Housing Authority for discriminatory tactics used against it tenants. http://www.newstimes.com/localnews/ci_11902639


I met with Hanshi Malanoski the morning of Thursday, March 12, 2009. He accompanied me to a protest in front of the Housing Authority of the City of Danbury, Connecticut. There we met with the Danbury People's Action Comittee for the Preservation For Public Housing and the CEO of Bri'On'X, Brian Duncan. In the spirit of justice, we at Bri'On'X, thank Hanshi Malanoski for standing up with us and the people of Danbury against injustice.

No comments: