Monday, October 8, 2007

SEMINAR AT SENSEI DANIEL LEMUS'S DOJO

This photo was taken after I did a seminar at Sensei Daniel Lemus's Dojo at a recreation center. Sensei Lemus is one of my chiefs in the Florida and my senior renshi. I really had a wonderful time with children of his dojo. After the workout I took photos with the children and it was great. The children really enjoyed the after seminar activities. The children are our future, so teach them well.

Sensei Lemus has been with the Nisei Family for a long time. He has established Nisei Dojos for over twenty five years. Some are still in the same locations. You all know how rare that is. We are very happy to have back in the fold of the NISEI FAMILY.

Keep up the good work Sensei Lemus. I look forward to doing another seminar at his dojo.

No comments: