Saturday, October 6, 2007

WILFREDO ROLDAN, HANSHI NISEI GOJU SYSTEMS


Hello everyone, this is my first posting. Please visit niseinyc.com for more information on Nisei Goju. In the Nisei System we do karate, ju jitsu, arnis, and kobudo(weapons), Tai Chi Chuan and the Tai Chi Sword.
Nisei Goju was founded in 1969 by Frank Ruiz and Harry Rosenstein (founder: Kan Zen Goju Ryu). Come back and see us, to see any future postings on the nisei goju system.
Here, I am in front of the Battle of the Imperial Japanese Navy, which incidently is use as the emblem for the NISEI GOJU SYSTEM.
I remember Grand Master Ruiz receiving a Japanese battle flag from Paul Honda (original owner of Honda Martial Arts Supply), who said "you put this flag on the karate map, you did us proud". Please Click on any image to enlarge.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Hi

You might remember me, My name is Greg. I use to train under you many many years ago ( with sensei Velez and Mondesi. I stopped by the dojo a few years back with my children. Just wanted to say that I miss the dojo and your classes. I will stop by again next time I'm in NYC.

Greg.

Greg said...

Happy Birthday

Greg.

Unknown said...

If someone read this ..I'm sempai maldonado. Hi give # for me to call.i might visit dojo.